In most cases, you need an action plan for your renovation before start renovating your condo unit. Here is the break down of the steps that you need to go through at a glance:
- Filling the renovation application with your condo management office and providing them with required documents including:
- Create 2D and 3D design for the remodelling project
- List of all trades including their licenses and insurances
- Timeline and the amount of noise that is going to be produced
- Samples of material that you are going to use for some of the items, such as sound insulation underlay for the flooring
- Booking the elevator, loading area and garbage bin for any construction garbage
- Cleaning all common areas after the everyday process and also prevent any damage to the elevator and other common areas.
- Providing passed inspection documents for plumbing, electrical and others.
Through the application process, you might need to alter the documents and provide an explanation of your intentions as questions might arise from condo board members. Don’t forget the goal of the above process is to keep all owners safe and happy through your renovation process which is very important. Maserat Developments is a licensed and insured renovation company in Toronto, and you can contact us today to request a free quote and consultation.